The CMPF calls for a thorough, exhaustive, impartial and independent investigation.
The Centre for Media Pluralism and Media Freedom (CMPF) is a research and training centre that aims to develop innovative and relevant lines of research on media freedom and pluralism in Europe and beyond, and to provide knowledge support to the international, European and national policy and rulemaking processes. It is co-financed by the European Union.
Seminars & Events
24/25 March 2017, Florence EUI – The Economics, Law and Policy of Communications and Media Markets
Policy Study – Freedom of Media in the Western Balkans
Media Policy and Journalism: Discussion Series
- Justice for Daphne Caruana Galizia
- Revising the advertising and product placement rules in the Audiovisual Media Services Directive (AVMSD): an ‘optimal’ outcome for industry and consumers?
- AVMS Review and Media Regulator’s Independence: The Dancing Procession of Echternach?
- Media Pluralism Monitor: Impediments to Access to Information in Europe (WORLD PRESS FREEDOM DAY 2016)
- Hungarian Authorities Constantly Infringe the Freedom of the Press