Via dei Roccettini 9 San Domenico di Fiesole
FI 50014 Italy
In March 2020 the CMPF will join the Florence School of Regulation Communications & Media (FSR C&M) and Florence Competition Programme (FCP) in hosting the Annual Scientific Seminar on on Innovation, Platforms and the Digital Economy. For the 10th year the seminar will gather scholars and practitioners from all over the world and feature keynotes from the social sciences, economics, law and media.
This edition will be an occasion to identify effective policies that balance innovation, competition and the protection of fundamental rights. Topics include:
- The role of IP in fostering innovation,
- Challenges and opportunities related to platform-based economy,
- The role of competition policy in the Digital Economy,
- Electronic communications networks, 5G and IoT, and
- Social Media, democracy and fundamental rights
Discover more and register for the seminar via the FSR Communications and Media website.